Hello! I’m Leslie.
I’m 34 years old and live in Brooklyn, NY on a single income. I work full-time as a digital analyst and my 1br costs $1,480/month. I’ve lived in my rent stabilized apt for 5 years. I don’t own a car. I have two cats. I am the first person in my immediate family to graduate college. I love college sports.
Tiny Letter Signup
I write sporadically via TinyLetter sharing thoughts on depression, nyc, and the emotional side of personal finance.
- French Toast Brigade – Hand drawn greeting cards for all occasions
- College Football Daybreak Podcast – College Football chatter during the season
Find Me Elsewhere
On this site you’ll read about
- Budget Templates: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- NYC Living: Budgeting, Apt Hunting, Metrocard Tips, Monthly Spending
- Health & Running: Financial/Physical Health, Mud Races, Half Marathons
- DIY: Homemade Placemats, Dorm Decor
- Cooking/Baking: Pinata Cake, Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies, Rubik’s Cube Cake Tutorial
As a blogger, everything you read here is written by me. I will not use guest writers, please do not ask. Everything I write is my own opinion based on my own life experiences. I do not have any professional financial experience. Nothing I write is sponsored.
Feel free to email me with questions or feedback. Please do not ask about guest posting.
Updated: March 2017