Grateful List 2012
Tell Your Friends:
There are things in my life I did not have to work for
- I am grateful for living in a country where I can break out of the socioeconomic status I was born in to.
- I am grateful as a citizen and as a woman to have the power to choose my country’s leader.
- I am grateful to have the opportunity to go to college even if I don’t have the means.
There are things in my life I do have to work for
- I am grateful to have some really strong friendships.
- I am grateful for my physical and mental health.
- I am grateful for my financial stability.
Readers, which things in or out of your control are you grateful for this year?
LeslieBeslie.com combines personal finances, minimalism, and general living experiences in NYC. Learn more
Search the Site